First things first, it would be impossible for me not mention the boatload of positive, uplifting notes and emails that I’ve received over the last few days from blog buddies like you. It was the exact opposite of Thursday’s experience, and I’ve very grateful for it. Reading your messages was very moving, and it gave me a great sense of purpose to know how my work has touched so many people. Thank you for giving me that gift. As cheesy as it sounds, I went to bed on Saturday night nestled in your love – and with a smile from ear to ear.
At any rate, it’s a new day! And I’m delighted to share that today is day 19 of the 30-Day Blog Challenge in which I’ve been participating. Today’s topic is describing “what makes you different from everyone else.”
Truth be told, I think our differences pale in comparison to our similarities. Each of us, in my opinion, are different expressions of the same light. We all want to love and be loved – and each of us is making the best decisions we know how to make. We are all brothers and sisters on this great planet.
But even brothers and sisters have differences, and of course, I’m no exception. Here’s how I think I’m probably different from most people in my demographic:
- I don’t drink alcohol, and have never tried it (except a few sips as a young child).
- The perspectives that I hold about life are pretty different.
- My life has been shared with 50 million people via YouTube. Not many people can say that!
- Each time I masturbate, an angel gets its wings. Okay, I made that one up.
- I go to bed (and wake up) very early – 9:30 PM and 5:30 AM respectively.
- I usually prefer silence to music, and am not very fond of clubs or partying.
- That I had the world’s biggest crush on Eddie Winslow from Family Matters.
- I dislike hearing people sniffle for some strange reason.
- I’ve never tried drugs.
- I enjoy dancing around my house in my underwear.
So what makes YOU different? Let me know a few things in the comments below.